To apply to USU as an international undergraduate student you must complete the following:
- Complete Application
- Pay $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Official Transcripts showing class grades in all years of high school and university must be mailed to the address below. Do not open the envelope with the official transcript.
- Certified English translations must be provided for transcripts in other languages.
- English Proficiency - The English language requirement may be satisfied by submitting official scores in several ways below. Please ask the testing agency to send your official exam scores to Utah State University (USU).
- Proof of Financial Support
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- Bank Statement Copy
- Passport Copy
- Fall Semester, apply by May 1
- Spring Semester, apply by Oct. 1
- Summer Semester, apply by Feb. 1
Official Transcripts Need To Be Mailed To This Address:
Office of Global Engagement
Utah State University
9545 Old Main Hill
Logan UT 84322-9545 U.S.A.