To apply to USU as an international undergraduate student you must complete the following:
- Complete Online Application
- Pay Application Fee
- Provide official transcripts showing class grades in all years of high school and university. English translations must be provided and sealed in envelope from the school.
- Provide proof of English proficiency
- Provide proof of Financial Support
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- Copy of official bank statement on bank letterhead from their sponsor (for example, a family member) or, if sponsored by a government agency, a letter of support on agency letterhead.
- Copy of Passport
Official Transcripts Need To Be Mailed To This Address:
Office of Global Engagement
Utah State University
9545 Old Main Hill
Logan UT 84322-9545 U.S.A.